Is it safe to have my children at home during the pest control?

Generally speaking, the chemicals we use are safe, we use only APVMA products that have been approved in hospitals, schools and child care centres however, we do recommend keeping any small children from coming into contact with the chemical while it is wet.

We also recommend that if anyone suffers from asthma, allergies or if someone is pregnant that they are not present while the treatment is being carried out and for a period of 2 hour after. Our chemicals are odour free and low in toxicity and are extremely safe once it dries